– The latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chip built-in and Bluetooth 5.2 technology create an all-round upgrade with optimized Bluetooth transmission, flawless connection (75% more stable than the last generation) and enhanced sound to bring you unprecedented experience.
– Higher-order noise cancellation arithmetic and cVc 8.0 ensures clear calls without any disruption along with dual mic in each earbud, one for capturing your voice in the best way and the other for reducing the ambient noise around, making the TrueAir2 perfect for conference calls, online courses and video/voice chat.
– Upgraded on TWS Plus, the advanced TrueWireless Mirroring technology balances consumption between two earbuds and maximumly improves connection stability even under poor radio frequency circumstance, to provide seamless and reliable audio transmission with low consumption.
– 14.2mm bio-compound diaphragm driver inside and aptX codec precisely parse the details and restore realistic sound to pass wonderful notes and give immersive experience. 5 hours playtime per charge and another 4 recharges by charging case extend your enjoyment and enrich leisure time.
– With single earbud weighing 0.14oz and charging case weighing 0.95oz, the compact and portable design delivers visible texture. Semi-in-ear shaped earbuds with frosted casing support long-time wearing without any discomfort.
Note:SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Brand Name: SoundPEATS
With Microphone: Yes
Connectors: Type C
Frequency Response Range: 20-20000Hz
Model: TrueAir 2
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.2
Audio Decode: ATPX, SBC,ACC
Bluetooth Prole: AVRCP/HFP/HSP/A2DP
Bluetooth Chipset: QCC3040
Maximun Working Range: 33feet/10m(no abstacle)
Earbud Dimension(L*W*H): 37.8*17.70*17.20mm
Q:What is TrueWireless Mirroring?
A:Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring technology delivers robust, seamless connectivity for a truly immersive audio experience. With mirroring technology, only one earbud maintains the Bluetooth connection with the smartphone, while the secondary bud mirrors the connected bud. If a consumer removes the connected earbud, the secondary earbud assumes the connection with zero interruption. Or if the connection between the smartphone and mirroring bud is stronger than the connected bud, the connection will invisibly swap to ensure the best possible connection.
Q:How do the dual mic work?
A:One mic is for capturing your voice in the best way, the other is for reducing the ambient unwanted noise around, together with cVc 8.0 to optimize the call performance and make the earbuds perfect for conference calls, online courses and video/voice chat via apps, such as Zoom meetings, Skype.
Each earbud has 2 mics built in. You can make calls with single earbud or both together as needed.
Q: Are all new versions now?
A: No, the new version is an upgraded version, with a game mode, and the charging box with a charging indicator.
Q: What is the difference between the new version of TrueAir 2 and TrueAir 2+?
A: While retaining all the features of the new version of TrueAir 2, TrueAir 2+ also supports wireless charging, Qualcomm QCC3040 aptX-adaptive technology